Mom Liberty

Son: Mother, do you know in that palace lives a nice and beautiful lady. She is calling me for a cup of coffee.

Mother: Of course son, you can go and visit her place and have a cup of coffee. Convey my regards to her.

Son at Palace: Wow…what a nice house this is. I wish my house was also like this. It’s big, lash green garden with colorful flowers and crisp clear water streams and fountains. This is almost like heaven.

Mrs. Liberty: Hi there. How are you doing young man? Nice to see you here.
Son: It’s my pleasure Mrs. Liberty that I have an opportunity to visit your palace and meet you for coffee.

Mrs. Liberty: Have a cup of coffee and I will explain the work you can do for us here. You are one of the brightest and talented sons of your mother (in her mind..That’s why you are called here..); I do need your help so that this palace is more beautiful and all the systems get better.

Son: Thanks for the nice words Mrs. Liberty; I am definitely ready to use my talents and skills to help you.

Mrs. Liberty: That’s wonderful. How is your mother doing? And how is your home?

Son: Well Mrs. Liberty, my mother is suffering from some old diseases and I do not think much can be done about it; but I really feel bad for her. My home is also having its own problems it’s not as clean and beautiful as this palace of yours. I do not think it can ever come close to this palace. But I am really proud of my mother and palace.

Mother: Son, I am sure you had a nice time at Mrs. Liberty’s beautiful palace and liked the coffee. See I have made your favorite dish and was waiting for you to come back. After lunch, can you water the garden and bring my medicines from shop?

Son: Mother, as you know, Mrs. Liberty is so beautiful and rich and so is her palace. This time she is calling me to help her for a longer time and will have my dinner there. Is it OK if I bring your medicines tomorrow? You can ask someone else in our home, to water the garden.

Mother: That’s alright son, I am glad Mrs. Liberty is happy with your work and she is offering you to stay longer at her palace and have dinner there. Son, I am sure you will come back to your home soon. I will be waiting.

Mrs. Liberty: I am happy with all the work you have done to make this palace a better place.

Son: Mrs. Liberty, I am staying here for a long time now; can I call you Mom and stay here forever? Believe me, I will stay committed to your interests and ensure that this palace is a better place.

Mrs. Liberty: Son, I am also happy with all your work and commitment, but I am afraid, you cannot call me your Mom as yet, I can offer this card (green card) to you so you can stay in this palace for extended amount of time. Make sure you do not spend long time at your home else I will have to revoke your card.

Son: Mrs. Liberty, it’s my pleasure to get this card. I will not stay at my home for long time.

Mrs. Liberty: Son, I am pleased with your commitment towards me and my palace, you can call me Mom now and stay here forever, I respect your mother back home but you will have to sing my songs and help me in all possible ways to stay strong and make this palace the best place on earth.

Son: Yes Mom……

Comments

  1. Great!!!
    Must read by every Proud Indian....

    Thank You....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PMP Experience

Donald Trump - No more an Entertainer...

Vision 2020 ??? (Please vote what do you think)