Joyful Trajectory

It was late evening yesterday at the grant park Pasadena, we were chasing 23 runs in 3 overs. A half minded run between the wicket saw me fielding on the leg side bourdry on the last ball. With 5 runs to get, Prashant was facing one of the fine ballers we have. My heart was saying he will hit a six but mind was just against it...

And Prashant hit a very nice shot and I started watching the ball coming in my direction. For a moment I thought I will have to dump my team's win by taking the catch....but wow..the ball had a joyful trajectory out of the fense.

We found a new hero yesterday and the satisfaction of having a Javed bhai in our team and Chetan in the opposite team...

Comments

  1. Nice blog .. not just because it mentions my name, but the way you have written it, the reader feels as if he is on the ground.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PMP Experience

Donald Trump - No more an Entertainer...

Vision 2020 ??? (Please vote what do you think)