Ready for the World!!! [First Day at School]


Dear Sharvari,

Yesterday was your first day at the Play School, really the first step out of our home. Here I am wondering how fast time flies; you were a small little angle in our life just a couple of years ago. All the small skills of life you acquired over this period brought a lot and lot of joy in our lives. I know you are getting ready to see and face this beautiful world around you. I want you to live your life to its full and go on exploring it with great courage and joy. You need to learn to live the current moment and embrace the present; the past is gone and future is yet to come. Life is only as long as the happy moments we live. You do need to cherish the past but not let it hamper your present and at the same time plan for your future and not let it overshadow your current moment. I know it’s going to be a balancing act but I am confident you will be able to strike it.


You tell us your play-school name as ‘Rabbit and Tortoise’ and you also know the story of Rabbit and the Tortoise where the tortoise wins the race slowly and steadily. The world has changed quite a bit after this story was originally told. You need to be as fast as rabbit and as steady as the tortoise to win. Again, I do not want you to get yourself into the mad-race. Choose your field carefully without following the herd and acquire all the good qualities to win. Winning or losing is part of life but you succeed as far as you have tried. I want you to try hard and not worry about the result, leave the result to God.  

There will be times when you will have to make some choices; I will help you to be ready to make those. You have to always make a conscious choice between right or wrong, beautiful or ugly, short or long, quick-dirty or slow-elegant, yes or no. I am sure you will eventually learn to make those choices on your own. And once again, you will always get an opportunity to learn from your mistakes but also learn to not repeat the mistakes.

It was hard for me to leave you at the school yesterday when you wanted to be with your daddy, but that was a decision I had made for you. 





Wishing you all the very best in life with lots of love…always…

Your Baba…

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PMP Experience

Donald Trump - No more an Entertainer...

Vision 2020 ??? (Please vote what do you think)