Ye mera India...(in America)


11:20 AM - let me call Prashant...."Prashant, actually they have scheduled Pest control at my apartment today and it was a short notice. They have asked us to vacate our home for atleast 6 hours."

Prashant: "Oh ok..why don't you all come to my home?"

Me: "Yes. That's why I called you. Devyanee has gone to school and Mugdha will come to your home now. Is Shilpa available at home?"

Prashant: "Yes yes.. she is at home. ask Mugdha to go to our home."

12:30 PM (at office) - Prashant: "Anand, I have a meeting from 1:00 to 3:00, so I just came from lunch after picking up Radhika from school. You can go to my home during lunch time for lunch...."

2:00 PM (at Prashant's home) - Anand: "No no..I am full.. I cannot eat more.."
Shilpa: "No you need to take one more Chapati (bread)"

3:00 PM (at office) - Prashant: "So how was the lunch? we will go to my home together and have Tea there...."

6:30 PM - After tea and some chit chat, Prashant/Shilpa: "So Anand/Mugdha, we will take dinner together here. "

Anand: "No Prashant, it's OK, we are more than 6 hours from the Pest control spray now..we can go home and have dinner there."

Shilpa: "We insist..I will cook something real quick.."

Mugdha: "Please do not take trouble..we should be fine at home.."

Prashant: "Anand..you need to have dinner here..I insist. How about ordering Pizza? Let's do that.."

Shilpa: "Yes that's a good idea but I don't mind cooking too.."

Anand: "OK let's order Pizza...but I would pay for it..."

Prashant: "What are you talking about????...I will pay for it dont even think about paying here..(you are my guest...)"

9:15 PM: OK Bye Prashant, Shilpa, Radhika and Kaku....

9:30 PM - We are back to home...without saying "Thank You "even once...

Comments

  1. Dude you had written any new post from long time...what happened ?? By the way how are you ? I hope things are fine at your end...I'll going to Ngp this weekend

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My PMP Experience

Donald Trump - No more an Entertainer...

Vision 2020 ??? (Please vote what do you think)